Are you a large business? Do you have a structured, long-standing suppliers portfolio?
Banca IFIS Impresa has the perfect solution for you!
Indirect (or reverse) factoring is a financial service giving a medium or large company comprehensive assistance in managing supplier payables, possibly combined with deferred payments. It is also available to public organisations, especially in the Italian market, which use factoring to assist their suppliers by ensuring consistent, on-time payments.
WHO IS IT FOR
- Medium and large business with a structured, long-standing suppliers portfolio.
- Public entities that want to support their suppliers.
- Support your suppliers by providing them with services for the management and financing of trade receivables.
- Simplify management of commercial payables by working through a single contact.
- Take advantage of possible payment deferrals by agreement with the factor.
Deferred payments are subject to market interest rates taking into account the company’s rating and are proportionate to the amount of time required to collect the amount receivable.
USEFUL DOCUMENTS FOR ANALYSIS AND DECISION-MAKING
- Suppliers list.
- Last two annual financial statements.
- Certificate of good standing (not always available for foreign companies), articles of incorporation and associationo.
- Documentation showing full tax compliance (not always available for foreign companies).
Contact us and we will find the best solution for your business.
Other solutions of support with receivables